Monday, October 30, 2006

So, I go to this Halloween party........

I was Flav, and it ruled. Here is a picture of me macking on Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake................. Flav would.
I learned a few interesting things in putting together my costume.

1 . Shaq's new line of "street wear" must not be selling too well. (I got my very own Shaq tracksuit for about $15 at Burlington Coat Factory)

2 . Clocks are quite cheap at Wal Mart.

3. It's hard to find a good viking helmet these days(I was not near enough to Ballard)

4. The brother working at the toll booth on my way into the city was not too impressed with a white boy in a beat minivan dressed like flav.....................not even a little.

Oh yeah, I raced on Sunday and got my first UCI podium finish in way too many years. I won't say how many cause it makes me feel old.

Also I got offered a very nice contract from a new pro road team for next year. More details to follow.

All in all a pretty good weekend. Less tears more beers. keep on giviner

1 comment:

over the rhine poonpounders said...

Glad to see yur grill up and runnin' so you aint bouts to scare off da bee-yotches!