Friday, November 03, 2006

Back in New England

I got back up to Boston yesterday, and it felt kinda like going home. I am back at Matty O's place, and he was super excited to see me again as you can see from the picture. It's way colder here than NJ, and I had to bust out the thermal jacket this morning. Matty went out for some motorpacing with Pucci, and I went along because I owe Pucci a buck from a bet. I passed on the moto session because I have to race tomorrow, and went and got myself lost instead.
I need to train where I don't know the roads because I have been getting an average of one whole hour over any intended ride time this trip. I guess that means stupid trumps lazy...............or somthing like that.

Two Cat 2 UCI races this weekend. Trying to keep the podium mojo going.

3 comments:

MATT said...

Where is the picture of the famous Aerostar van????

MATT said...

Yeah, they also don't go to well with curbbed white walls

P-Dog said...

word.