Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm back


I got yelled at by Mahan for not updating my blog, and he scares me. I usually dissapear for a few weeks around the holidays every year, because I hate this time of year. So if I havent called you or been around, it's not you it's me..............................maybe it is you............ Whatever.


I'm back in Seattle, and it's nice to be home after almost a month and a half on the road. I did some bike races but I am not too into it right now. I won a race yesterday. That was pretty cool. Ron ate it super hard on the second lap, and I thought he was done, but he got up and finished third. He had mud in his helmet, and in his ear. As soon as I crossed the line I threw my bike in Lake Padden. Some folks thought they had just witnessed me cracking super bad, and quitting cycling. I did think about it, but came to my senses and fished my Ridley out of the lake, and went and got some coffee with Duke and Blair. Coffee and beer really round the jagged edges off life.

I am going to the Monday Night Football game between the Hawks and the Packers, and it's snowing outside. I think the snow is good for the Packers, but the Hawks are great at home. Should be awesome.
The picture at the top is of some old folks passed out in their car at the Cycle Smart International in Mass. Matty and I got back to the car after the race and these nice people had parked right next to us and then took a little nap. I was cracking up as soon as I realized they were not dead.

4 comments:

over the rhine poonpounders said...

Dat car is tight. I used to have one with 4 on da flo and used to blast the radio with my Tone-Loc and Color Me Bad tapes.

MATT said...

I heard that throwing your bike into a lake is a gay cult thing.

el gato said...

I learned it from watching you

oldschool said...

I'm not so scary. I'm more of a gentle giant. Anyway I'm just trying to make a difference in your life...now go do some cool shit so you have something to write.